Nervous about your measuring or designing skills? Well, don't be! We now offer Design Protection during checkout to ease your mind. For a small up-charge you can quit worrying about measuring mistakes or design errors!
- Custom organizer/liner Design Protection is offerred during checkout in increments of coverage based on the sub-total of custom products in your order.
- For a small upcharge you can quit worrying about measuring mistakes or design errors!
- When you purchase Design Protection and your organizer/liner doesn't fit properly or your organizer fails to hold your items the way you envisioned, we will provide a no-cost return shipping label to send the items back to us. We will then refund the cost of your mistake(s) and a a pro-rated amount of your original order shipping cost (in the form of OMD Gift Cards to be used to repurchase your corrected design).
- Protection is only good toward custom-built items purchased in the same order, within 30 days of purchase, and the refunded amount must be less than or equal to the protection value purchased.
- Multiple claims against a single order are not allowed to excede the total protection coverage purchased.
- Returned items MUST NOT BE DAMAGED or ALTERED in any way, they must be in like-new condition.
What does Design Protection cover?
- One-time replacement costs (in the form of OMD Gift Cards to be used to repurchase your corrected design) up to the amount of coverage purchased in the same order as described below:
- Purchase price of custom items (organizers, liners, etc.) after any discounts
- Pro-rated original order shipping fees. For example: An order containing a mistake $35 organizer in a $100 total order with $20 shipping would be refunded - $35 for the mistake organizer and a pro-rated shipping refund of $7 (Pro-Rated Shipping Formula: mistake costs/total order-shipping costs)*original shipping charges i.e. $35/$100*$20 = $7)
- Pre-paid UPS Shipping Label to return the mistake products to us in "like-new condition"
- Design protection cannot be purchased a second time using the giftcard redemption code for the replacement order - one time use per item/mistake only.
In what form is my refund given to me?
- Because the protection program is intended to allow you to redesign your 'mistake' custom organizer/liner, we provide the refunds in the form of e-cards that are used during checkout when you fix your design and place your new order.
What doesn't Design Protection cover?
- Non-Custom Products are NOT covered.
- Custom Products that are returned in poor condition. Damaged due to no cause of Organize My Drawer or Shipping carrier. Examples: packed poorly without original packaging when returned; cracked, scratched or broken due to customer abuse or use.
Is it worth it?
We think so, especially in certain cases. We highly recommend purchasing Design Protection if you are a new customer or are unsure of your design concept. If you aren't positive of your measurements or you are 'cutting it close', Design Protection makes perfect sense. The more uncertain you are, the more valuable this program will be for you. The peace of mind is worth it!
Is it refundable or transferrable?
Design Protection is not refundable or transferrable. Balances may not cross over into other orders to cover products not purchased at the same time, in the same order.
How long do I have to make a claim?
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to send us all claims. After 30 days of purchase the Design Protection expires and is no longer valid.
How do I make a claim?
It's easy. Submit this form: DESIGN PROTECTION CLAIM to begin the process. https://www.organizemydrawer.com/design-protection-claim
How about multiple products in an order?
Yes, we will refund multiple mistakes and pro-rated shipping fees up to the total amount of coverage purchased in the SAME ORDER AS THE DESIGN PROTECTION that was purchased. Unusued Design Protection balances can not be rolled over into other orders. Refunds are provided in the form of OMD Gift Cards to be used to repurchase your corrected design.
Abuse or excessive claims?
Just like other forms of insurance, excessive claims by one or two individuals can force prices up for everyone and we don't want to do that. Customers who are not careful and repeatedly file excessive protection claims may be denied future purchasing of Design Protection. OMD reserves the right to deny design protection purchases to customers with abusive or excessive claim histories.